• Boiler Water Chemicals : We offer specialty chemicals for boiler water treatment for small, medium and high pressure boilers.
• Cooling Water Chemicals : To control corrosion, scaling and microbial fouling in cooling towers and closed cooling water circuits.
• Fuel Additives & Fireside chemicals : Designed to condition fuel for better combustion performance and operation of system and fireside chemicals for keeping heat transfer surfaces clean.
• Polyelectroytes (Flocculants) : Water soluble organic polymers for solid liquid separation uses are for raw water clarification and in process applications for steel, mining, aluminum, oil and sugar processing industries & effluent treatment plant.
• Reverse Osmosis Chemicals : A complete range of R O chemical’s which includes antiscalant, membrane cleaning chemicals & Biocides.
• Sugar Chemicals : For sugar juice clarification, scale inhibition in evaporators and mill sanitation chemicals & viscosity reducers in processes of sugar industry.
OMNICORP offer the wide range of chemical for Cooling water for prevention of corrosion, deposition and microbiological control. System components with high temperatures on heat-transfer surfaces are most vulnerable hardness deposits, predominantly the deposit consist of calcium salts. Corrosion can occur under inorganic deposits through differential aeration and under organic deposits – microbiological-induced corrosion (MIC) – due to the acidic nature of the biological processes or where skin temperature is too high. Heat exchangers that have process leaks are susceptible to organic fouling from poor microbiological control.
The Key Objective of a Cooling Water Program:
Performance: Failure due to improper chemical treatment can result in loss of production, equipment failure and large financial consequences.
Cost-Effectiveness: Optimizing the chemical treatment cost is always important.
Poor Heat Transfer – Deposits
Equipments Failures – High Corrosion Rates
High Maintenance Costs – Deposits and Corrosion
Process Contamination – System Leakage
Microbiological Corrosion – Biological Growth
Fouling and Biofouling – Sand and Silt Accumulation
Cooling water for industries if untreated can cause severe problems like scaling, corrosion and fouling of heat exchangers and other equipments on the cooling water side. This is the main reason of equipment failure.
|•||Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors||•||Dispersant|
The pressure and design of boiler determine the quality of water it requires for steam generation. Feed water quality is always treated to reduce contamination to acceptable limits, chemicals are added to the treated water to counteract any adverse effect of the remaining traces of contamination. Water treatment for steam-generating systems has two primary objectives – control deposition and minimize corrosion. Deposition and corrosion occur throughout the entire steam generating system. Corrosion can occur wherever water containing a corrosive agent dissolved oxygen, acidic or alkaline chemical species contacts metal surfaces during boiler operation or storage.
OMNICORP provides wide range of Boiler water chemicals which is a combination of advanced polymers and organo-inorgano chemical treatment.
The range of these chemicals includes :
Scale and Corrosion Inhibitors
Single Drum Treatments for Baby Boilers
All volatile treatment for High Pressure Boilers
Amine Based Condensate Treatments
OMNICORP offers a complete range of Reverse Osmosis Chemicals, in the form of antiscalants, cleaning chemicals and biocides, to take care of the different scales of slime formation that form due to inorganic and organic impurities present in water.
An antisclant and cleaning chemicals range with biocides is also available.
The OMNICORP range of antiscalants reduces membrane scaling or fouling tendencies, giving sustained performance for a longer time reducing unscheduled shutdowns and cleaning costs. It also disperses silt and colloidal particles, keeping the membrane surface clean.
OMNICORP provides optimum control of feed water with concentrate LSI up to + 2.50, which can be safely used as potable water.
Our OMNICORP range of cleaning chemicals (inorganic or organic) is a specially formulated blend of cleaner for the inorganic and organic compounds, which also includes biological slime.
Liquid cleaner which allows shorter mixing time
• Low foaming formulation
• Cost effective program for carbonate or sulfate scale and also for organic compound and slime
OMNICORP range of non-oxidizing biocides work speedily and provide effective response even in heavily contaminated water.
• Biocide activity spans over a broad spectrum of micro-organisms
• Liquid formation
• Heavy slime deposit can be eliminated or controlled by regular use of biocide in heavily infected reverse osmosis system
The term green chemistry is defined as the invention, design and application of chemical products and processes that reduce or eliminate the use and generation of hazardous substances.
The twelve tenets that form the basis of designing green chemical products and processes are:
|•||Prevent waste||•||Design safer chemicals and products|
|•||Design less hazardous chemical syntheses||•||Use renewable feedstock’s|
|•||Use catalysts, not stoichiometric reagents||•||Avoid chemical derivatives|
|•||Maximize atom economy||•||Use safer solvents and reaction conditions|
|•||Increase energy efficiency||•||Design chemicals and products to degrade after use|
|•||Analyze in real time to prevent pollution||•||Minimize the potential for accidents|
Benefits to the Industry having Green chemistry products
• Reduction in regulatory & compliance cost of ETP
• Saving in water consumption
• Increased plant efficiency
• Reduced utility cost
• Product differentiation for finished product Social
• Community well being
• To showcase “Green efforts” Sugar Chemicals
• Sugar Mill Sanitation Biocides SH-401 is a caramate based microbiocide specially formulated to inhibit growth of bacteria and fungi in cane sugar mills.
• These chemicals are highly effective against acid producing bacterial and fungi found in sugar mills. It also improves sugar recovery from stored sugar by reducing bacterial sugar inversion. SH-401 also inhibits enzyme action for the time between crushing of cane and lime neutralisation.
• OMNICORP-4000 is a multi-component liquid chemical specially formulated to inhibit scale formation in sugar cane juice evaporators and vacuum pans.
• Improved Heat Transfer Powerful active agent in OMNICORP-4000 keeps heat transfer surfaces clean and free from excessive deposition. OMNICORP-4000 contains a sequestering agent which keeps calcium and magnesium salts as water soluble complexes preventing them from scaling. Depending upon the nature of scale forming compound, dosage of OMNICORP-4000 can be adjusted to improve the capacity of evaporation.
Effective coagulant for separation of suspended solids in sugar juice. This product is use in the sugar juice clarifier and for sugar mud filtration. A high charge density anionic polymer, it helps in flocculation of suspended matter forming dense, easy setting flocs.
The anionic nature and higher molecular weight of flocculant helps in formation of dense flocculations. Therefore, the volume of mud generated is reduced and solids in clarifier bottom increase. The higher molecular weight of flocculant helps in formation of tough flocs, which improves filterability of mud and loss of juice in mud is reduced.
OMNICORP 4025 helps in: improving centrifugation efficiency and sugar colour; better exhaustion of molasses; reduction of sugar losses & improving recovery.
By reducing surface tension, OMNICORP 4025 improves boiling efficiency, crystallisation, centrifugation and exhaustion of molasses, resulting in improved sugar crystals and sugar recovery. This improves fluidity, reduces boiling time and improves circulation.
Offering the entire spectrum of performance paper chemicals formulated to enhance the physical attributes of the paper products from wet and dry strength resins, internal alkaline sizes, surface sizes and box board coatings to specialty products such as charge modifiers and anionic trash collectors.
Products lines are ably supported by OMNICORP of polyelectrolyte-cationic coagulants, cationic / anionic flocculants (in powder, liquid & emulsion form) and OMNICORP range of micro-biocides & deposit control formulations, antifoam and de-inking additives etc. coupled with diagnostic and value added services.
Fuel additives are chemicals, which alter the combustion parameters including the formation of SO3. There are wide ranges of chemicals used to improve combustion by:
• Improving atomisation
• Stabilising fuel
• Reducing excess air
• Catalysing combustion
Fuel additives are a judicious combination of various chemicals, which give cost effective performance.
Improved fuel oil storage and handling – The sludge and contaminants are dispersed. This prevents clogged line s and filters.
• The water in the fuel is dispersed, whereby the water build up in storage tanks is dispersed.
Organo Magnesium base compounds neutralise corrosive Vanadium compounds. Vanadium burns to form Vanadium pentoxide which forms highly corrosive Vanadium pentoxide (V2O5) which has a melting point of 670oC. Vanadium pentoxide is corrosive in liquid state. Mg/Va Oxides formed via complexing have high melting points in excess of 1100oC. Therefore, relatively harmless ash is formed. V2O5 is a catalyst for converting SO2 to SO3. SO3 when combines with water forms Sulphuric acid. The Mg/V complex will not catalyse SO2 and SO3. Prevent corrosion on account of Sulphur, through reducing Sulphuric acid formation.
The combustion reaction reducing formation of soot, tar and clinker ensuring complete combustion at lower excess air. This improves fuel utilisation and reduces stack losses increasing overall combustion efficiency.
Surface active agents included in additive reduce surface tension of oil and improve fuel oil atomisation by forming uniform, smaller droplets. The ashless dispersants in additive inhibit formation of resin or coke at burner nozzle keeping it clean for fuel oil passage.
Even under the best operating conditions, the users can face several problems with fuels, from storage to combustion, including dust nuisance, carbon rejection in ash and fly ash, fouling and slagging of furnace and formation of clinker.
Impurities in fuel can cause post combustion deposit and metal surface corrosion. Many organo-inorganic combinations are effective in controlling combustion fouling and corrosion. The most severe problems are generally found in equipment and systems where fuels significantly deviate in composition from the designed fuel conditions.
Fireside fouling of combustion equipment is caused by the deposition of fuel ash components. The combustion of high ash oils produce deposition on the heat transfer surfaces. The most troublesome oil ashes are those, which contain a vanadium/sodium ratio less than 10:1. Fuels with low Vanadium Sodium ratio produce Tenacious deposits on the Heat Transfer surfaces. Vanadium reacts with oxygen to form various oxides in furnace. When formed vanadium pentoxide condenses within the furnaces when gas temperatures approach its solidification point. Sodium also reacts with oxygen and sulphur trioxide to form fouling compounds, especially Sodium sulphate. Nickel can also contribute to deposition by forming oxides. Aluminium can be present in the oil in the form of fines carried in from the catalysts of the catalytic cracking process.
OMNICORP has a range of polyelectrolytes for raw water clarification, effluent treatment, colour removal and a range of process applications.
Polyelectrolytes are water-soluble polymers carrying ionic charge along the polymer chain. Depending upon the charge, these polymers are anionic or cationic. Polyelectrolytes are available in a wide range of molecular weights and charge densities. Homo polymers of acrylamide are also included in the family of polyelectrolytes though they do not carry any charge. These are called nonionic. Polyelectrolytes have got a wide range of applications right from water purification, oil recovery, colour removal, paper making, mineral processing, etc. Polyelectrolytes are both flocculants as well as de¬flocculants depending upon the molecular weight. A flocculant is essentially a solid liquid separating agent while a de¬flocculant is a dispersing agent.